Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"My Little Ballerina" by Starlight Designs

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have been a busy busy little bee today trying to catch up on CT pages and I have made 2 today so far. Yayyy Me! LOL! My mojo still keeps thinking it's off on holidays here and there and it's proving hard to make it come back in a hurry. LOL! 2 weeks off creating pages and OMG it feels like 2 years. HAHAHAHAHA!
Feeling like a newbie to scrapping again. LOL! Although I must say my pages are still better than when I first starting out scrapping. But hey, aren't we all. LOL!

Ok I have a gorgeous new kit and page to show off to you all using a brand newie from Ivonka from Starlight Designs called My Little Ballerina.


 

And here is my page using this gorgeous and precious kit.

Little Ballerina


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I am off to Photoshop again to keep playing catch up and I better get into my emails to catch up very soon too. OMG I have emails coming out of my ears. LOL! I shall return tonight with another gorgeous new kit from Starlight Designs to show off. This time it's a gorgeous collab with Marta Designs.

Hope this finds you all going amazing.
Hugs & Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment