Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Little Boy" by Starlight Designs

Wow another it's another day closer to February! This month is going way to fast for my liking BUT I also can't wait until February when I Guest for Lily Designs. I am sooooooo excited I tell ya. hehehe!

Well it looks like DST is up and running again. For now anyway. Fingers crossed it keeps working and the stupid hackers knick off and find a real day job!! LOL LOL! Now to get back in the swing of things in there and get the million pages I have to upload in there one by one! Well not quiet a million pages but man it feels like it. LOL LOL!

Ok I have a GORGEOUS new kit from Starlight Designs to show off to you all called, Little Boy. This kit is sooo precious.


 

And here is my page using this beautiful kit.

Little Boy


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I have to keep running for now and get tea organised very shortly because our friends are coming up for tea before one of them takes off to the warmth of West Australia. I soooo want to jump in his suitcase and go and defrost I tell ya. I am so sick of the cold here. Where did Summer go??? Seriously, WHERE has Summer GONE???? LOL LOL! We have our wood heater going of a night here again because of the cold and it's Summer, I shouldn't have to have a heater going!! LOL LOL!
Ok enough whining. LOL! Hope this finds you all going awesome and I shall return tonight I think with another beauty to show off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment