Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wigs n' Hats n' much more.....

Good Morning one and ALL!

I FINALLY have an internet connection again! Whooooo Hooooo! The bad storms up in NSW, Broken Hill to be precise, knocked my satellite broadband out all the way down here in Tasmania for the WHOLE entire day yesterday and man was I impressed! NOT! The sooner Telstra pull their fingers out and enable the Irishtown exchange to enable DSL the bloody better! I don't even care if it's just ADSL1 cause that is what I have always been used to before moving into this house that can't get DSL! GRRRRRR bloody GRRRRRRR!

Anyway, seems I had the whole day yesterday to get some catching up done in PS, I got a new page made using our one and only Ida's (aka Mizzd-Stock) awesome new Hat and Wig Exclusives and let me tell ya now, these wig and hat packs are sooooooooo much FUN to play with. I can make myself, or anyone else for that matter, look like a total new person. How cool is THAT! To bring this page together I have also used the background and the rings from Holl's awesome packs, the body from Sherrie's awesome Bare Naked Ladies Pack and the wings from heather's Devilish Wings pack! To see full credits make sure you check out my page in the DS gallery!

by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


And here is my new page, and please be warned, it's a little bit nude! LOL! And yep, don't we all wish the girls sat up there still! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep, I am SO naughty! LOL!

Just Moi

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I so have to keep moving and get some online catching up done and I shall return tomorrow with LOADS of new goodies to show off from Deviant Scrap and ALSO my awesome HUGE news! Keep your eyes peeled on this SPOT!
I hope you are all having a brilliant weekend and I hope the sun is shining somewhere in the world because it certainly forgotten how to show it's face down here in Tasmania! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment